- Please keep any paper artwork to A3 or smaller. A larger piece of work can be made up of A3 sheets of paper
- 3 Dimensional works can be photographed.
- For video or audio work please keep these under 1 minute
- Transfer video or audio onto CD *
- Please make sure that you give us some text or explanation with any photos, drawings etc
- We will not use identifiable photographs of young people or anybody else without parental written permission. Please check this is okay before you start using this approach, attach permission when sending
- It is also helpful if you send us the first name, age, gender and Town or City where the young person comes from so that we can include this in your responses.
* If you plan to make a video please contact Bobby Grierson (the site designer) for technical assistance by emailing email@example.com or by phone on 0131 657 5942
- If handwritten, please make sure that the handwriting is legible.
- If composed in Word format please supply us with printed copy and also email the file as an attachment - if possible.
- How to send your answers to the Trojan Project
- Please make sure you indicate who the work is from and give contact details
- Post us any artwork, photographs, video or audio CD’s.
- You can email written work as an attachment
- Please do not email digital photos. You can copy them onto a CD and post it